Iron Gym Pull Up Bars – Total Upper Body Workout Bar for Doorway, Adjustable Width Locking, No Screws Portable Door Frame Horizontal Chin-up Bar, Fitness Exercise & Training Equipment for Home
Brand: Iron Gym
- PULL UP BAR FOR DOORWAY: Plan your home workout regime with Iron Gym Pull up bars, turn any doorway into a personal gym and get the strong, lean body you always wanted, right at home. It instantly attaches to or removes from your door frame and the heavy-duty steel construction supports up to 300 pounds
- IDEAL FOR UPPER BODY WORKOUT: Iron Gym Pull Up Bars is an ideal upper body exercise equipment with three grip positions, narrow, wide, and neutral. It offers wide grip push- ups, pull-ups, chin-ups, sit-ups, dips, arm and shoulder exercises ? every exercise you need to build a powerful upper body
- HEAVY-DUTY: Constructed with heavy-duty steel, the metal chin-up bar ensures sturdiness and reliability, while the bar handgrip has professional-grade comfort foam for comfortable ergonomic gripping. The indoor gym bar is finished with shiny platinum to give your interiors an exotic match
- FITS MOST DOORWAYS: Comes in a unit packaging dimensions of 20×3.25×8 inches, it fits up to 35.4-inch-wide door frames. It can be used for an indoor workout, please keep in mind that the doorway should be 24 ? 32 inches wide to accommodate the bar
- EASY INSTALLATION: Our doorframe pullup bar comes with come with safety brackets, a safety manual and assembly tools, making it easy to install and remove in seconds. It uses leverage to hold against the doorway so there are no screws and no damage to the door
Package Dimensions: 94x505x2431
Release Date: 19-11-2010
Details: Product Description
Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar
Strengthen your back, biceps, and other upper body muscles in the comfort of your living room or dorm with the Iron Gym workout bar. Designed to fit conveniently in most doorway frames or sit on the floor for pushups, dips, and sit-ups, the Iron Gym is an ideal choice for people who want to get fit without buying expensive, space-intensive weight sets. When installed in the doorway, the device lets you perform pull-ups and chin-ups, with three grip positions–narrow, neutral, and wide–for working the inner and outer back. Once you’re done with your back workout, you can quickly move the Iron Gym to the floor, where you can perform pushups while facing down, tricep dips while facing the other way, or sit-ups using the Iron Gym for foot stability.
The Iron Gym–whose durable steel frame installs quickly without tools or fasteners–holds up to 300 pounds and is designed to fit residential doorways 24 to 32 inches wide, with doorway trim or molding up to 3.5 inches wide.